Saturday, May 8, 2010

What next?

While (still) trying to get some nice pictures of the "Gilet de Tricot" I can let you in what's next on my list.

Design No 3 is another layering piece (I can't help it!) - but not necessarily. The great thing about this little Tee is that when it is worked up in a cotton yarn it can be worn all on its own - no layering required, and worked up in a 'warmer' yarn it's the perfect thing to go with a long sleeved Tee underneath, skater-style.




Shown is the the 24.75" size in Reynolds "Cricket", which is a DK weight yarn (110 yds [101 m]/50 g), knit on a size 5 (3.75 mm) needle. I used just a bit more than three balls.

It will be available in 4 sizes, starting from 21.75" going up to 26". I want to mention that my age classification for the sizes is really just a guideline, you should measure your kid and look for what is right for her/him.

In fact, I like it so much that I'm knitting up another version for Egg using Rowan "Denim" - since denim is quite in fashion right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment